Our client was a former doctor at John Hopkins but moved back to Edinburgh, Scotland. He saw firsthand the number of international students applying to the university and the lack of housing.
How We Helped
Our client identified a cash-flow positive property that was currently rented to students. As he used to live and work in the U.S., he assumed he could call the local bank he used while living in the U.S. Even though he still maintained a checking and savings account with the local bank in Baltimore, they were unable to offer him a mortgage for the purchase. He came across our company online, was pre-approved in one week, and closed the transaction within a month.
|Nationality||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||Rate|
|Term||Address||Property Type||Purpose||Loan Type||Home use|
|5/1 ARM||Baltimore, Maryland||Three-unit triplex||Purchase||Residential||Rental apartments for International Students|
|Property Type||Three-unit triplex|
|Home use||Rental apartments for International Students|
- Why is Texas the hottest real estate market to invest in globally?
- Maximize Your Investment Potential in Texas: The Lone Star State’s Booming Real Estate Market
- Texas Tri Area: Why Forth Worth, Dallas and Texas are the Ultimate Investment Destination
- 5 Reasons Why U.S. Housing Prices will not Crash but Surprise us!
- Why Forth Worth and Dallas are the Next Hot Spots for Real Estate Investment