Head of Lending
U.S. Expat Mortgages
America Mortgages offers conforming loans to U.S. Expats living and working overseas.
These loans are identical to walking into your local U.S. bank but very specific to earning your income abroad.
Getting a conventional mortgage can be frustrating, problematic, and time-consuming when you don’t fit the standard “box”.
Where you earn your income shouldn’t be a negative factor when applying for a home mortgage, but it often is. American Mortgages understands these issues and has proven, results-driven solutions for Expats.
For example, America Mortgages does not require the borrower to have a W2 from their employer.
Rates have never been lower, so it’s a perfect time to lock into a long-term rate.
Key Loan Highlights
- Overseas income and credit accepted
- Current rates below 3% on 30-year fixed loans for those that qualify
- Maximum loan-to-value for is now 80% for purchases, refinancing, and equity release
- Many term options: 15-yr fixed, 30-yr fixed, 5-yr ARM, 7-yr ARM
- Minimum loan amount is $150,000 and a maximum of $5,000,000
- All loans can be amortized over 30 years, regardless of age
- Interest-Servicing Only (Interest-Only) payments are also available
*Indicative only. Rates and terms are subject to change.
*ARM stands for Adjustable Rate Mortgages.
Schedule a call with our U.S. Mortgage Specialist.