Our client had a limited budget and nothing available back home or in Munich in his price range. He found a small Single-Family Home in Dayton, Ohio, and came to us about a loan.
How We Helped
Our client had two rental properties in Germany that yielded 1% on average and had appreciated less than 8% over a 10-year period. He wanted to put his money to better use, and after extensive research on various global markets, he picked Ohio. As he was referred to us by a colleague who had closed a loan with our parent company GMG last year, he knew the type of financing we could arrange.
No U.S. credit. No U.S. income. Limited down payment. No problem. We were able to arrange 70% financing and closed the purchase within 33 days of entering the contract.
|Nationality||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||Rate|
|Term||Address||Property Type||Purpose||Loan Type|
|30 year fixed||Dayton, Ohio||Single-Family Home||Purchase||Residential|
|Term||30 year fixed|
|Property Type||Single-Family Home|
- Why is Texas the hottest real estate market to invest in globally?
- Maximize Your Investment Potential in Texas: The Lone Star State’s Booming Real Estate Market
- Texas Tri Area: Why Forth Worth, Dallas and Texas are the Ultimate Investment Destination
- 5 Reasons Why U.S. Housing Prices will not Crash but Surprise us!
- Why Forth Worth and Dallas are the Next Hot Spots for Real Estate Investment