USA mortgage for NON-U.S. citizens, foreign nationals investing in US real estate.
It is now easier to qualify for a U.S. mortgage loan to purchase or refinance U.S. Real Estate even if you are NOT a U.S. citizen or have a valid U.S. Visa.
Although we LOVE the Power Of YES! We really like to see these “No” requirements even more!!
Here are the “NOs” (the good type of “no”)
- – No income verification
- – No age restrictions. The buyer can be 70 + years old and eligible for 30 years mortgage term
- – No U.S. credit is required
- – No USA visa or residency is required
- – No reserves required
- – No Life insurance is not required
- – No pre-payment or redemption penalty
- – No tax returns are required
30% down payment foreign national mortgage program enables foreign nationals, Non-U.S. residents, or employment transferees to place a minimum 30% down payment and finance up to 70% of the property value with no income verification. Most of the lenders still require a 50% down payment to obtain a foreign national mortgage loan, but we can arrange financing with as little as 30% down with no income verification and rates in the low 6s to mid 7s (11/01/18). The borrower must have verifiable funds for the down payment, closing cost, but no payment reserves are required.
Not only is there no pre-payment penalty, meaning you can pay down or off the loan at any time, America Mortgages SatedSelectFN 70% LTV mortgage for foreigners does not require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) either, so there is no extra cost.
We also offer rate and term foreign national mortgage refinancing with no limit to cash-out option.
This foreign national refinance mortgage is available as a fixed and or adjustable-rate mortgage. Adjustable-rate is 3/1, 5/1, 7/1 term for 15 or 30 years fully amortized loan. Fixed rates are offered for the 10, 15, or 30 years fully amortized loan.
Here are some of the Loan Program features:
- – Minimum 30% down payment
- – Starting 6.00% Interest rate (right now – 11/01/18)
- – The term: 30 years, 20, and 15 years fixed
- – Loan amounts up to US$5,000,000
- – Par rate only
- – No pre-payment penalty
- – International Credit History Report required in some cases
- – 1 to 4 unit residential property eligible
- – 72 hours for underwriting
- – Closing on average 30-45 day
Here are the requirements for our Foreign National loan program:
- – Copy of executed purchase agreement (purchase only)
- – Copy of passport
- – Credit References (Credit card, Mortgage, Car lease) or International credit report
- – Last 2 months bank statements showing enough funds for a minimum of 30% down payment plus closing cost
We are able to assist with Credit reference or International credit report if needed. Contact us at [email protected] for more information.