Our client was referred to us by a friend of America Mortgages. He’s been living in London for five years and has slowly accumulated a rental portfolio in the U.S. His thesis is that college towns offer the best rental yield opportunities. Our client did his MBA at the University of Chicago, so he was very familiar with the landscape.
How We Helped
Finding mortgage options as a U.S. citizen living overseas can be challenging, especially if you have been away from home for an extended period. The good thing about our client is that he still maintained an almost-perfect credit score of 810 and was a very high (and stable) earner – exactly what a bank wants to lend to!
|Nationality||Property Value||Loan Amount||LTV||Rate|
|Term||Address||Property Type||Purpose||Loan Type|
|30 year fixed||Chicago, Illinois||Condo||Refinance||Residential|
|Term||30 year fixed|
- Don’t Miss out on Investing in Your Children’s Future – Introducing AM Student+ Loan Program
- Top 10 Multi-Million Dollar Home Sales in 2022
- Have you heard of the BRRRR Method?
- Our Parent Company Offers International Property Loans in 15 Countries!
- Property Experts Make the Case for U.S. Real Estate Investing￼